Predictive Analytics Apps
Apps to solve specific Problems
Risk Edge’s Predictive Analytics Apps allow you to solve a specific set of problems. These apps are generally very light, are built using the latest technologies and hosted on cloud, giving you the best in real-time visualizations and predictions.
Solve Problems by Predicting Outcomes:
Understand the problem:
Build / Simulate Models on the fly:
All your apps live in Cloud:
Light Apps at the Right Price:
- The apps are usually quite light, making them easier to develop and maintain, and achieve fast performance even with ever increasing amounts of data.
- Each app is priced separately, allowing you to allocate their costs to different business units or even decommission one or more of them independently, without affecting the other apps.
- Each App is billed monthly, with an initial set-up fee which goes towards recommending and building the best-of-the-breed solutions for you.
Where can you use it?
Predictive Analytics is used in a very wide variety of fields and functions. All that is needed is data with patterns, and our experts can design algorithms to help you find meaningful insights ! Here are a few areas where we have serviced clients using Predictive Analytics Apps:
- Risk Management – Predictive Analytics can be used to forecast defaults – of counterparties or loan portfolios; detect fraudulent transactions, predict cash-flows, or receivables recovery probability.
- Marketing – Marketing teams use it for Customer Segmentation, Behavorial Mapping, Optimizing Marketing Spends & Channels, or for Predicting Churn – all of which can be used to customize product mix and identifying cross / up-sell opportunities.
- Finance – Simulations are quite often extremely important for Finance teams who have to prepare budgets based on plausible scenarios in the future. Such simulations have been built as an app with 3D charting for some of our clients.
- Data Management – Clients sometimes need data collection from various sources and then clean that data as per specific requirements. We have built web-scraping / API based data collection tools and cleaned the data using advanced statistical tools for data wrangling and delivered the data to clients for their internal use.
- Human Resources – HR departments can use it to screen and score potential candidates based on the job description, or for Managing Talent by using intelligent recommendation systems to identify training needs, or for predicting attrition of key employees.
- Manufacturing – Sensors attached to equipments can feed data into our algorithms which can then predict the equipment / pipeline failure. Predicting Demand and Supply using global economic factors can be used for trading / inventory management. Optimal run speeds can also be predicted for addressing quality issues.
Our Machine Learning Center of Excellence (CoE) has built and deployed many such applications after analyzing client requirements in depth. There are multiple methods of deploying and accessing these applications – from Private servers to Cloud, which we’ve used for our clients depending on their need. Our typical projects are deployed within 2 months.
Tell us about your requirements and we’ll give you deployment, technology, pricing and timelines based on your preferences !
Want to know more about where Machine Learning apps can be used? Read on…