Insights – World’s Biggest Risk Management Failures
Case Studies, Analysis & Lessons worth US $ 335 billion
All of us have read or at least heard of case studies of big organizations incurring huge losses. But the questions surrounding those failures are perhaps bigger than any single event.
Have you ever wondered?
- Were those failures primarily due to poor Risk Management, or just chance events?
- Which single factor caused most of the failures?
- What did the total losses from various events measure up to?
- What are the lessons for us from these failures?
Besides covering 21 case studies of different Risk Management failures, we analyse what caused those failures. We also analyze the events by industry and time period to derive deeper insights into patterns of these failure events.
Here’s what you’ll read inside:
- Analysis of World’s 21 Biggest Risk Management Failures, by Industry and time
- Case Studies covering each of the failure events very briefly
- 21 Lessons to be learnt from these Failures
- References for further reading
You can download this paper for Free by submitting the form on the right. If you are an existing subscriber from Energy / Commodity company, you don’t need to fill this form again, you’ll receive this paper in your registered email id !
Please note that our Publications are shared selectively only with people from Energy / Commodity / Banking / Financial Services companies. We frequently get requests from generic domains (like gmail, yahoo, etc.) and sometimes, despite our best efforts to verify identities of these people, we are unable to do so. Such requests unfortunately have to be declined. So we would request you to use your official email id for downloading our publications – and be assured that you’re in good company !
Download Requests from vendors / consultants are also taken up separately, and approved only if there is a viable business case for doing so. Please write in separately to us on email@example.com – we read and respond to every personalized email !